BMC M1 Mini Automatic Travel CPAP Device
- The BMC M1 Mini is an Automatic Pressure Adjusting Travel CPAP device designed for the treatment of snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Hypopnea Syndrome (OSAHS).
- The device is to be used only on the instruction of a licensed health care professional.
- Your home care provider will make the correct pressure settings according to your health care professional’s prescription.
- Several accessories are available to make your OSA treatment with this device as convenient and comfortable as possible.
- To ensure that you receive the safe, effective therapy prescribed for you, use only BMC accessories.
- This travel CPAP device is BMC’s first smallest and most compact travel device – so tiny and lightweight it can easily fit in the palm of your hand.
- BMC M1 Mini compatible CPAP Masks: BMC P2H Nasal Pillow Mask, BMC N5H Nasal CPAP Mask and N5AH Nasal CPAP Mask.
- The M1 Mini is supplied standard with a slim line 15mm tube that is also compatible with most CPAP mask brands with a 22mm connector provided with the BMC Travel CPAP Masks or HME ”waterless humidification” CPAP Masks.
- Ultra-light & Ultra-Portable – Weighing 400 grams only!
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure making therapy simple and easy
- Bluetooth connectivity through the BMC MiniApp (available on both iOS and Android.)
- Waterless Humidification through the HME (Heat Moisture Exchange) component for comfort and convenience.
- Modern, Minimalistic design featuring a rubber anti-slip strip at the bottom that reduces movement of the device during therapy.
- For Use in CPAP/APAP Modes
BMC Mini App
M1 Mini adopts a minimalist style, with no screen design and touch buttons, showing high-end temperament. With M1 Mini App, you can easily
- Set up your device
- Check the treatment effect
- Upgrade the device firmware
- Smart A/C Modes– Using intelligent pressure adjusting technology, the BMC M1 Mini device can automatically alter the treatment pressure parameters to adapt to the user’s changing lifestyle.
- Pressure Adjusting sensitivity – Three levels of adjustable sensitivity which include standard, soft, and female that change the airflow pressure levels based on her needs. The choice is yours – have your therapy pressure automatically adjust based on your breathing.
- Smart Operation via MiniAPP:Control the M1 Mini Travel CPAP device with the BMC Mini App available for FREE download on both iOS and Android devices. Using Bluetooth, the MiniApp seamlessly connects with your M1 Mini device. Users can turn the device on/off, adjust parameters, set up the device and patient profile through the BMC Mini App, users can generate reports and share reports with their physician via the BMC Mini App instantaneously.
- Auto Ramp Feature:The M1 Mini device can sense when a patient falls asleep and adjust the ramp time accordingly. Auto Ramp provides maximum comfort during the night.
- Accessories reminder:Set accessories replacement reminders including CPAP filter, HME, CPAP mask, and tubing to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintenance Reminder: Set 180 days or 360 days maintenance reminders to keep your M1 Mini device in optimal condition.
- Waterless Humidification CPAP Masks with Moisture Exchange: Waterless humidification CPAP mask significantly improves convenience for the user by eliminating a bulky heated humidifier into an integrated Moisture Exchanger on the CPAP mask.
*All connection ports are standard, compatible with standard CPAP masks.
Scope of application
Suitable for the treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Hypopnea Syndrome (OSAHS).
Dimensions: 159 mm × 66 mm × 72 mm Weight: < 400 g
Mode of Operation
4 – 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments),
≤ 30 hPa under single fault conditions.
Static Pressure Stability / Pressure Accuracy
± 0.5 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
Pressure Display Accuracy
0 to 20 hPa，Margin of Error：± (0.5 hPa＋4%)
Standard / Soft / Female
0 – 60 min / Auto
Reslex (Expiration Pressure Release)
Off, Level 1 – 3
Moisture Exchanger Type
Normal / Enhanced
Automatic Leakage Compensation
Firmware Upgrade through App
Wireless Data Transmission
Sound Pressure Level
< 30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
Sound Power Level
< 38 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
AC Power Consumption
100 – 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.0 A max
Main Device Input
19 V, 1.26 A
The Form and the Dimensions of the Patient Connection Port
The 22 mm conical air outlet complies with ISO 5356-1.
Product Use, Transport and Storage
Transport and Storage
Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41˚F to 95˚F)
-25°C to 70°C (-13˚F to 158˚F)
Humidity: ≤ 93% Non-condensing
≤ 93% Non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 760 ～ 1060 hPa
760 ～ 1060 hP
Operating Frequency Band:
2400 ～ 2483 MHz
RF power output:
-40 ～ +4 dBm
Bluetooth authentication information
Auto CPAP System
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock
Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock
Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Wate
Test Pressures (hPa)
Measured Pressure at the Patient Connection Port (hPa)
Average Flow at the Patient Connection Port (L/min)
6 ft.(1.83 m)
6 ft.(1.83 m)
Studies have shown that the following pre-existing conditions may contraindicate the use of positive airway pressure therapy for some patients:
- Pneumothorax, mediastinal emphysema; cerebrospinal fluid leak, traumatic brain injury, or pneumocephalus; shock caused by a variety of conditions before treatment; active epistaxis; upper gastrointestinal bleeding before treatment; coma or impaired consciousness making the use of mask during therapy impossible; giant vocal fold polyp, etc.
- Severe coronary heart disease complicated with left ventricular failure, acute otitis media, excessive respiratory secretions and weak cough, weak spontaneous breathing, nasal or oral tracheal intubation and tracheotomy, severe nasal congestion caused by a variety of conditions, lung bullae, and allergies to breathing masks, etc.
The following side effects may occur during treatment:
- Dryness of the mouth, nose and throat
- Abdominal bloating
- Ear or sinus discomfort
- Eye irritation
- Skin irritation due to the use of a mask
- Chest discomfort
- An irregular sleep schedule, alcohol consumption, obesity, sleeping pills, or sedatives may aggravate your symptoms.
- Please use the mask which meets ISO 17510: 2015 and ISO 18562 series standard.
- Contact your health care professional if symptoms of sleep apnea recur.
- Contact your health care professional if you have any questions concerning your therapy.