- The BMC G3 Series A20 Automatic CPAP Machine with Humidifier and Integrated Heated Tubing offers advanced features, superior quality and is a cost-effective option for treating sleep apnea.
- The BMC G3 Auto-adjusting CPAP features an easy to use interface design with real-time data display and Intelligent Auto settings that allow the device to adapt to both the user and their environment.
- The G3 series A20 Auto Pressure CPAP comes standard with detachable humidifier, integrated heated tubing, carry bag, Wi-Fi module, SD card, fine-particle filter box and an optional SpO2 oximetry sensor.
- G3 A20 Auto CPAP comes in 2 colours either a black or a white shell and offers and range of features and quiet operation with noise reduction technology.
- The G3 Auto has auto-humidity control and an option to pre-heat your humidifier. The humidifier has 5 different heater settings you can adjust to your requirements in the patient menu.
- The G3 Auto CPAP has an Auto-Ramp feature that senses of you are awake or asleep.
- It also has smart Auto-adjusting pressure treatment based on pressures from your 5 previous nights of use and Central Apnea detection.
- The BMC G3 series comes with RESlex exhalation relief with three comfort settings, making it easier and more comfortable for you to exhale.
- The G30 A20 Auto has a real-time leak alert for your mask and tube and it also has a reminder function to let you know when it is time to change your accessories.
- Accessing your sleep data on the G3 Series CPAP is quick and easy with the free BMC RESmart software program and BMCares App.
- The iCode app is another great feature that allows you remotely access to your sleep therapy on your smartphone. Please note, the iCode function is web-based.
- The BMC G3 APAP machine will show information such as compliance hours, average pressure, AHI, and leak rate. Tracking your sleep data has never been easier.
- Black Shell
- Auto-adjusting CPAP
- Quiet Operation
- Auto-Humidity control
- Auto-Ramp feature
- RESlex Exhalation Relief
- Central Apnea detection
- Real-time Leak Alert
- Accessories Reminder function
- Access your Sleep Data
The G3 series has a pre-heat feature, to warm your humidifier water up for ultimate comfort during cold, dry weather
Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity control
Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity control allows G3 maximum moisture while ensuring rain out in the hose is not an issue.
New auto ramp feature senses when the user falls asleep and will adjust ramp time appropriately.
Excellent silence performance
BMC uses multi-stage noise reduction technology to ensure noise performance under 26 dB.
- One Button START and STOP
G3 series devices have independent start-stop buttons, whether to start or stop treatment, with anti-mistake key, can bring you a more convenient experience.
- CSA detection
G3 uses oscillating wave technology to determine which type of apneas are best treated with changes in airflow and pressure.
- CSR detection
Cheyne Stokes respiration detection included with a continuous monitor built in.
- SpO2 sensor
- Finger sleeve type
- Finger clip type
- 5 filter box
Extra sensitive users can filter finer dust and allergens with the PM2.5 filter box.
Before starting the treatment, you can turn on the preheating function at any time. Within 30 minutes, the water in the humidifier can reach the ideal temperature and humidity, so that you can enjoy the warm and humid air at the beginning of the treatment and make you comfortable all night.
- Innovative PUSH structure integrated humidifier
Innovative PUSH structure water chamber of humidifier can be most conveniently to disassemble and assemble, the most amazing thing is the water can be added without removing the water chamber down, which is very convenient.
- Accessories Reminder
G3 series devices provide a reminder function of accessories so that users can easily know the use of accessories and replace them regularly, so as to improve the treatment effect.
- Intelligent Pressure Adjusting Technology – Smart C/A/B
G3 can automatically adjust treatment plan based on changes in patient needs. Care is closer to you with reduced costly visits.
- Smart C (CPAP mode)
Optimizes the treatment pressure every 5 days according to AHI and SNI.
- Smart A / B (AutoCPAP / Auto Bi-level mode)
- Provides optimal starting pressure (Smart P / Smart EPAP) to reduce the residual events at the beginning of therapy due to insufficient pressure level.
- Optimizes Minimum and Maximum Pressure in the treatment plan based on P95 / EPAP95 and P50 / EPAP50 over a moving 5-day window.
- Various way of Sleep Report review
- Quick Report through Device Screen
- BMCares App
- BMCares Cloud Platform
- iCode web version (bmc-icode.com)
- RESmart nPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software)
- RESmart Software web version
G3 adopts a series of complete accessories to meet different usage scenarios and needs:
- SpO2 Kit
- GPRS / Wi-Fi Module
- DC/DC Converter
- Power Bank
- Integrated Heated Tubing
- PM2.5 Filter Box
4 to 20 hPa
0 to 60 minutes
Reslex (Expiration Pressure Release)
Off, Level 1 – 3
Target Vt (for G3 B25VT, G3 B30VT and G3 LAB only)
Off, 150 – 1500 mL
Rise Time (for BPAP only)
Level 1 – 4
I Sens. (Inspiration Trigger, for BPAP only)
Level 1 – 8
E Sens. (Expiration Trigger, for BPAP only)
Level 1 – 8
Respiration Rate (for BPAP only)
3 – 40 bpm
Inspiration Time (for BPAP only)
0.3 – 3.0 s
Dimensions (L x W x H): 265 mm × 145 mm × 114 mm
Weight: 1.7 kg
Humidifier Settings: Off, 1 to 5, Auto (95°F to 154.4°F / 35°C to 68°C)
Humidifier Output: No less than 15 mg H2O/L
Environmental Conditions: Maximum airflow, 35°C, 15% relative humidity
Maximum Operating Pressure: 40 hPa
Pressure Drop with Humidifier: < 0.4 hPa at 60 LPM flow
Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature: ≤ 43°C
Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
Cellular Module, Wi-Fi
On board: Summary data, all the time; Detailed airflow data, 1 day. SD card: Summary data, all the time; Detailed airflow data, 546 hours.
100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 A Max
100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2 A Max
Static Pressure Stability
Sound Pressure Level
< 26 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
Sound Power Level
< 34 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
Efficiency: > 95% for 2.5 micron dust
15 mm standard tubing
6 ft. (1.83m)
22 mm standard tubing
6 ft. (1.83m)
22 mm heated tubing
6 ft. (1.83m)
- Studies have shown that the following pre-existing conditions may contraindicate the use of positive airway pressure therapy for some patients:
- Absolute Contraindications: Pneumothorax, mediastinal emphysema; cerebrospinal fluid leak, traumatic brain injury, or pneumocephalus; shock caused by a variety of conditions before treatment; active epistaxis; upper gastrointestinal bleeding before treatment; coma or impaired consciousness making the use of mask during therapy impossible; giant vocal fold polyp, etc.
- Relative Contraindications: Severe coronary heart disease complicated with left ventricular failure, acute otitis media, excessive respiratory secretions and weak cough, weak spontaneous breathing, nasal or oral tracheal intubation and tracheotomy, severe nasal congestion caused by a variety of conditions, lung bullae, and allergies to breathing masks, etc.
- The following side effects may occur during treatment:
- An irregular sleep schedule, alcohol consumption, obesity, sleeping pills, or sedatives may aggravate your symptoms.
- Contact your health care professional if symptoms of sleep apnea recur. Contact your health care professional if you have any questions concerning your therapy.