- The BMC G3 series Fixed Pressure CPAP features an easy to use interface design with real-time data display and Intelligent Auto settings that allow the device to adapt to both the user and their environment.
- The G3 series C20 CPAP comes standard with detachable humidifier, integrated heated tubing, carry bag, Wi-Fi module, SD card, fine-particle filter box and an optional SpO2 oximetry sensor.
- G3 C20 Fixed Pressure CPAP comes in a sleek black shell and offers and range of features and quiet operation with noise reduction technology.
- The G3 Fixed Pressure machine has auto-humidity control and an option to pre-heat your humidifier. The humidifier has 5 different heater settings you can adjust to your requirements in the patient menu.
- The G3 Fixed Pressure CPAP has an Auto-Ramp feature that senses of you are awake or asleep.
- The BMC G3 series comes with RESlex exhalation relief with three comfort settings, making it easier and more comfortable for you to exhale.
- The G3 C20 Fixed Pressure CPAP has a real-time leak alert for your mask and tube and it also has a reminder function to let you know when it is time to change your accessories.
Accessing your sleep data on the G3 Series CPAP is quick and easy with the free BMC RESmart software program and BMCares App.
- The iCode app is another great feature that allows you remotely access to your sleep therapy on your smartphone. Please note, the iCode function is web-based.
The BMC G3 CPAP machine will show information such as compliance hours, AHI, and leak rate. Tracking your sleep data has never been easier.
- A Great Budget CPAP Machine
- Fixed Pressure CPAP
- Quiet Operation
- Auto-Humidity control
- Auto-Ramp feature
- RESlex Exhalation Relief
- Real-time Leak Alert
- Central Apnea Detection
- Accessories Reminder function
- Access your Sleep Data
- Affable appearance & easy operation.
- The G3 auto CPAP device has a inbuilt clock, temperature and humidity monitor on stand-by, multi-purpose for convenience.
- Has been designed with a integrated heated humidifier and heated hose included PLUS 3.5″ inch color screen with a user friendly interface.
- One button touch control dial, which is simple and easy to use.
- Innovative new PUSH water chamber tub design is easy to use.
- Distilled water only can be added without removing the water tank chamber for ease of use.
The G3 series has a pre-heat feature, to warm your humidifier water up for ultimate comfort during cold, dry weather
- Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity control
Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity control allows G3 maximum moisture while ensuring rain out in the hose is not an issue.
- Auto Ramp
New auto ramp feature senses when the user falls asleep and will adjust ramp time appropriately.
- Excellent silence performance
BMC uses multi-stage noise reduction technology to ensure noise performance under 26 dB.
One Button START and STOP
- G3 series devices have independent start-stop buttons, whether to start or stop treatment, with anti-mistake key, can bring you a more convenient experience.
- G3 uses oscillating wave technology to determine which type of apneas are best treated with changes in airflow and pressure.
- Cheyne Stokes respiration detection included with a continuous monitor built in.
- Finger sleeve type
- Finger clip type
5 filter box
- Extra sensitive users can filter finer dust and allergens with the PM2.5 filter box.
- Before starting the treatment, you can turn on the preheating function at any time. Within 30 minutes, the water in the humidifier can reach the ideal temperature and humidity, so that you can enjoy the warm and humid air at the beginning of the treatment and make you comfortable all night.
Innovative PUSH structure integrated humidifier
- Innovative PUSH structure water chamber of humidifier can be most conveniently to disassemble and assemble, the most amazing thing is the water can be added without removing the water chamber down, which is very convenient.
- G3 series devices provide a reminder function of accessories so that users can easily know the use of accessories and replace them regularly, so as to improve the treatment effect.
- Intelligent Pressure Adjusting Technology – Smart C/A/B
- G3 can automatically adjust treatment plan based on changes in patient needs. Care is closer to you with reduced costly visits.
Smart C (CPAP mode)
- Optimizes the treatment pressure every 5 days according to AHI and SNI.
Smart A / B (AutoCPAP / Auto Bi-level mode)
- Provides optimal starting pressure (Smart P / Smart EPAP) to reduce the residual events at the beginning of therapy due to insufficient pressure level.
- Optimizes Minimum and Maximum Pressure in the treatment plan based on P95 / EPAP95 and P50 / EPAP50 over a moving 5-day window.
- G3 adopts a series of complete accessories to meet different usage scenarios and needs:
- SpO2 Kit
- GPRS / Wi-Fi Module
- DC/DC Converter
- Power Bank
- Integrated Heated Tubing
- 5 Filter Box
4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments),
≤30 hPa under single fault conditions.
0 to 60 minutes
Mode of Operation
The SD card can record patient data and fault information
Dimensions (L x W x H): 274 mm × 184 mm × 115 mm
Weight: 1.9 kg
Humidifier Settings: Off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 154.4°F / 35°C to 68°C)
Humidifier Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L
Environmental Conditions: Maximum airflow, 35°C, 15% relative humidity
Cellular Module, Wi-Fi
On board: Summary data, all the time; Detailed airflow data, 1 day.
SD card: Summary data, all the time; Detailed airflow data, 546 hours.
100 – 240 V ～, 50 / 60 Hz, Max 2 A
Device offer to USB Communications Port
5 V 2.0 A
Static Pressure Stability
Sound Pressure Level
< 28 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa.
Sound Power Level
< 38 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
Efficiency: > 95% for 2.5 micron dust
Test Pressures (hPa)
Measured Pressure at the Patient Connection Port (hPa)
Average Flow at the Patient Connection Port (L/min)
Product Use, Transport and Storage
Transport and Storage
Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41˚F to 95˚F)
-25°C to 70°C (-13˚F to 158˚F)
Humidity: 15% to 93% Non-condensing
15% to 93% Non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 760 ～ 1060 hPa
760 ～ 1060 hPa
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock
Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock
Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water
Automatic leak compensation
The pressure error ≤ ± 1 hPa when the air leakage is no more than 70 L / min.
Range: 0 ～ 20 hPa
Margin of Error: ± (0.4 hPa + 4%)
6 ft. (1.83 m)
Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature
The Form and the Dimensions of the Patient Connection Port
The 22 mm conical air outlet complies with ISO 5356-1.
- Studies have shown that the following pre-existing conditions may contraindicate the use of positive airway pressure therapy for some patients:
- Absolute Contraindications: Pneumothorax, mediastinal emphysema; cerebrospinal fluid leak, traumatic brain injury, or pneumocephalus; shock caused by a variety of conditions before treatment; active epistaxis; upper gastrointestinal bleeding before treatment; coma or impaired consciousness making the use of mask during therapy impossible; giant vocal fold polyp, etc.
- Severe coronary heart disease complicated with left ventricular failure, acute otitis media, excessive respiratory secretions and weak cough, weak spontaneous breathing, nasal or oral tracheal intubation and tracheotomy, severe nasal congestion caused by a variety of conditions, lung bullae, and allergies to breathing masks, etc.
The following side effects may occur during treatment:
– Dryness of the mouth, nose and throat
– Abdominal bloating
– Ear or sinus discomfort
– Eye irritation
– Skin irritation due to the use of a mask
– Chest discomfort
- An irregular sleep schedule, alcohol consumption, obesity, sleeping pills, or sedatives may aggravate your symptoms.
- Contact your health care professional if symptoms of sleep apnea recur. Contact your health care professional if you have any questions concerning your therapy.