Thanks to eSync, Breas’ highly responsive Trigger technology, iSleep 25 synchronizes smoothly with the patient’s breathing effort. As the patient demands for a new breath, iSleep 25 responds immediately and delivers the pressure required, allowing for very comfortable breathing. Backup frequency guarantees ventilation to patients during central apneas or intermittent hypoventilation. By adjusting rise time and eSync, physicians can match the iSleep 25 settings to the patient’s needs. And with memory card capability, it’s quick and easy to download long-term patient compliance data and detailed log.
Other iSleep 25 highlights include:
- Integrated heated humidifier that offers adjustable upper airway humidification for increased compliance
- An enhanced user interface that provides comprehensive information on therapeutic data
- A user-friendly hose, connected to the rear of the unit; it can easily be positioned using the built-in swivel
- Adaptable for use with a wide range of masks
- Lightweight design and the built-in carrying handle for easy travel.
- Power adapter. With the DC/DC converter, the unit can be powered from a car or recreational vehicle when enjoying an active everyday life
- SpO2 monitoring possibility
Discover the benefits of iSleep 25:
- eSync, synchronized breath delivery
- Small footprint, even when integrated humidifier is attached
- Adjustable settings for automatic, leakage-compensated inspiratory and expiratory triggers
- Adjustable back-up rate and rise time
- Enhanced user interface, easy to use with large buttons
- Large, backlit graphical display with built-in alarm clock
- Designed for travelling; world wide mains power compatibility and DC power options
- Designed to accommodate a wide range of masks
- “Snooze” function
- Memory card capability
- Detailed patient log with flow, pressure, leak, and volume
- Integrated AHI and leakage calculation
- SpO2 monitoring possibility
- Designed for home use
eSync Technology Inside
Non-invasive ventilation is all about having the opportunity to choose the optimal device for the patient. The Bi-Level Ventilators with high-performing triggering technology, eSync gives an exellent option for each application, along with a user friendly design and user interface.
One of the key goals of mechanical ventilation is to decrease the patient’s work of breathing. Yet if the Bi-Level is not responding well to the patient’s initial breathing effort, this could cause patient ventilator asynchrony and inadequate treatment. Successful ventilation is based on recognising the patient’s individual breathing effort and immediately responding to his or her way of breathing. Thanks to eSync, Breas’ highly responsive Trigger technology, iSleep and Vivo Bi-Levels synchronize smoothly and efficiently with the patient’s breathing pattern. eSync provides truly individualized and comfortable treatment for the patient.
The Right Pressure at the Precise Moment
eSync is based on innovative trigger and leakage compensation technologies. A triggering system is only as efficient as its leakage calculation is precise. The Bi-Level ventilators feature a true leakage calculation which complements the ventilation triggering technology.
Improving on ordinary flow-based triggering systems, eSync intelligently measures both the flow and the patient’s initial effort when triggering a breath. Thanks to these exact measurements, the Bi-Levels respond immediately when the patient demands a new breath and deliver the pressure required.
|Ventilation Modes||CPAP, Bi-Level||Internal function failure||Message on the display + Audible Signal|
|Device Modes||Clinical, Home||Power failure indication||Message on the display + Audible Signal|
|IPAP||4 to 25 cmH2O||Monitoring||Pressure, Leakage, Tidal Volume, I:E Ratio, Triggered breaths, Breath Rate|
|EPAP||4 to 20 cmH2O||High Pressure Alert / High Leakage Alert||On/Off. Audible and visual|
|CPAP||4 to 20 cmH2O||Mains supply||100 to 240 V AC|
|Inspiratory Trigger (eSync)||1 to 9, Auto||External DC supply||24 V DC, 12V adapter available|
|Expiratory Trigger||1 to 9, Auto||Recommended mask leakage||20 to 40 litres/min at 10 cmH2O|
|Rise Time||1 to 5||Minimum mask leakage||12 litres/min at 4 cmH2O|
|Back-up Rate||4 to 30 bpm||Dimensions||173 x 172 x 209 mm (without HA20)|
|Maximum limited pressure during single fault condition||30 cmH2O (CPAP) or 40 cmH2O (Bi-Level)||Air outlet||22 mm conical standard connector|
|Breathing resistance under single fault condition||
|Digital output||Yes (0 to 5v)|
|Sound level at 10 cmH2O||Less than 30 dB(A)|