- As any multi-channel system, the SOMNOwatch™ plus can replace several devices while providing excellent signal quality.
- Our SOMNOwatch™ plus actigraphy encases a digital triaxial accelerometer, ambient light sensor and event marker.
- Combined with other modules and sensors, the SOMNOwatch Plus can becomes one of the smallest somnographs or respiratory screeners.
- We can also offer longterm blood pressure recordering, longterm EEG recording (via a single sensor or a headbox) or even long-term core temprature rescrording.
- Almost anything is possible – allowing you to gather specific data for your research.
- High resolution
- 7 Internal channels
- High Signal-to-Noise ratio
- 2 color LED for better communication
- Piezo tone generator built in (programmable)
- 64 MB Storage capacity
- Long recording time (up to 25 days depending on sensors attached and sample rate)
- Up to 8 external channels
- Data Compression Mode
- The high frequency acquisition of movement data enables the SOMNOwatch™ plus to make a very accurate frequency analysis using FFT.
- The recording of tremor intensity and tremor frequency can be achieved over a long period of time.
- This parameter can be used for the medical diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
- Programmable, delayed auto start
- Spectral Analysis to detect tremor
- Easy determination of Frequency and Intensity in the Tremor Spectrum
- Fast results output in a tabular or graphical format
- Export to Microsoft EXCEL
- Applied to the ankle, the SOMNOwatch™ plus can continuously record Leg Movement for up to 5 nights.
- It can differentiate between the standing and lying position by using the integrated position sensor. With adjustable parameters, the software automatically recognizes PLM movement patterns and evaluates the PLM index. For RLS-rating (Restless Leg Syndrome) the Motor activity is quantified.
- For an extended diagnosis the correlation of PLMs and Cortical Micro Arousals can be detected by using the EEG Derivation (optional).
- For the detection of PLM on both legs, an external movement sensor can be fixed to the second leg, and work simultaneously with the SOMNOwatch™ plus.
- 7 Channels
- 6 Internal (Body Position, 3 Activity Sensors (x,y,z – Axis), Ambient Light, Patient Marker)
- 1 External Signal Input (AUX)
- SENSORS FOR AUX
- Pressure Sensor for Nasal (Oral) Flow + Snore
- Pressure Sensor for CPAP (0 to 15 cm H2O)
- EEG Electrode
- ECG Electrode
- PLM Electrode (EMG/ACTI)
- 12 Bit ADC
- Adjustable Sampling Rates – 128/s to 1/s
- Adjustable Storage Rates – 1/120s to 128/s
- Internal Data Storage 8/16 MB
- Storage of Raw or Averaged Data User Selectable
- Li-Ion Battery, 630 mAh (rechargeable)
SIZE & WEIGHT
- 45 mm Diameter x 16 mm, 30 g (incl. Battery)
- Battery Charging During Data Transfer through USB Port
- Programmable Start- and End-Times up to 20 Measurements
- Device Status Indicator (Transferring, Recording, Standby)
- Patient Marker Button
S O F TWA R E
- Fast and Accurate Analysis and Scoring Software for:
- Respiratory Analysis, PLM-Detection, Sleep, Wake, REM,
- Stage 1, 2, 3, 4, Tremor Analysis, EEG, Cardio Analysis
- Editing of Events in the Raw Data
- Computer aided Artefact Detection
- Automatic Report and Form Letters
- Data Base (Option – Compatible with SOMNOscreeen )
|Channels 6 Internal 9 External||Name||Measuring Range||Frequency Range||Accuracy|
|3x motor Aktivity (x,y &z direction||± 6 g||DC == 10Hz||5 %|
|Body Position||Right, left, supine, prone, upright|
|Ambient Light||0 – ∞ not linear|
|Aktivity (PLM)||±1200mg||0,1Hz – 10Hz||±5%|
|EMG (PLM)||±1200µV||10Hz – 1kHz||±5%|
|Flow Snore||±0,9mbar||0,007Hz – 1kHz||±5%|
|CPAP Pressure||0-18mbar||DC – 0,09Hz||±0,2mbar|
|ECG||±4mV||0,1Hz – 100Hz||±5%|
|EEG||±600µV||0,2Hz – 35Hz||±5%|
|Temperature||34,3 – 39˚C||±10%|
|EDA||0 – 2MΩ||± 3 bpm|
|Data Processing||12 Bit ADC Different Sampling Rates Adjustable (1/60s – 256/s) Different Storage Rates Adjustable (1/60s – 256/s) Internal Data Storage 64 MB|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable Li ION battery (630 mAh)|
|Charger||Ansmann 9C94180, 3,7V 600mA|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 45mm Height: 16mm|
|Weight||30 g including battery|
|Temperature||During operation: 5°C to 40°C Storage: 0°C to 50 °C|
|Humidity||Operation: < 90% Non Condensing Storage: < 95% Non Condensing|