Front Loading Syringe Infusion Pump
- AKAS SYRU 4004 is a front loading syringe pump which is compact, light and rugged. Designed in an elegant fashion it stands out in your ICU.
- It works accurately for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients with laminar drug flow improving the patient care when drugs with short half-life is administered.
- Concentrated medicines need to be injected continuously as well as slowly into the patient.
- SYRU 4004 Syringe pumps are highly helpful under such situations as they can be programmed to deliver a specified quantity of drug through the vein at a predetermined rate.
- Suitable for Cardiothoracic Patients
- Rugged and Strong design for rough use
- Compact (2.4 ltr) & Light weight(1.75kg)
- 1 to 1200ml/hr flow rate
- Long battery back up (up to 10 Hrs )
- Dosage ramp up and tapper down function
- Custom programmable mode to accept any brand of syringe
- Auto / Purge bolus facility
- Multiple safety alarm facility
- Inline program during infusion
- 3 Step Operation
- Battery & Power
- weight & Compactness
- Water Resistance
- Shock Resistance
3 Step Operation
- Step 01 : Load the syringe
- Step 02: Set The Infusion Rate
- Step 03: Press Run
Battery & Power
- The battery provides power backup of upto 8hrs when infusing 5 ml/hr.
- This is one of the higher power backups in any syringe pump.
- This makes it suitable for use in ambulance, military camps and other rescue operations in remote locations where power supply is not available.
- The product also consumes the least power of 7W making it extremely energy efficient.
Weight & Compactness
- The syringe pump weighs only 1.4Kg making it one of the lightest syringe pumps across the globe.
- The light weight allows nursing staff and biomedical engineers to easily stack and transport the product across the hospital.
Syru 4004 comes with IPX4 water resistance certification to protect the product from fluid ingression, safeguarding the internal components prolonging the product life.
Syru 4004 is also shock resistant.
The internal mechanical assemblies are engineered to withstand shocks and drops due to fall, without affecting product performance. The product is made with ABS plastic making it possible to withstand these drops
|Power Supply (I/P) :||AC 220V to 240V 50Hz|
|Battery :||12V Ni-MH Battery|
|Battery Backup :||10hrs @ 5ml.hr Flow rate on 50ml Syringe|
|Power Consumption :||7 VA|
|Applicable Syringe :||5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml & 50ml Syringe from JMS, Braun, Dispovan, BD and Custom Programmable for Any brand of Syringe.|
|Automatic Syringe Detector :||Available|
|Custom Programmable Syringe :||Available|
|Flow Rate Range||
IN AC Mode IN Battery Mode
0.1 – 200 ml/Hr 70 ml/Hr (5ml Syringe) 0.1 – 300 ml/Hr 110 ml/Hr (10ml Syringe) 0.1 – 500 ml/Hr 190 ml/Hr (20ml Syringe) 0.1 – 700 ml/Hr 260 ml/Hr (30ml Syringe) 0.1 – 1200 ml/Hr 400 ml/Hr (50ml Syringe)
|Infused Volume :||0.1 – 999.9 ml|
|Elapsed Time :||Display of Elapsed time from 00:01 to 99:59 hrs|
Flow Rate only.
Flow Rate & Target volume.
Flow Rate & Target Time.
Target volume and target time
|Bolus :||Purge Bolus & Auto Bolus|
|Bolus Flow Rate :||
IN AC Mode IN Battery Mode
10 – 200 ml/hr 70 ml/Hr (5 ml Syringe) 10 – 300 ml/hr 110 ml/Hr (10ml Syringe) 10 – 500 ml/hr 190 ml/Hr (20ml Syringe) 10 – 700 ml/hr 260 ml/Hr (30ml Syringe) 10 – 1200 ml/hr 400 ml/Hr (50ml Syringe)
|Anti Bolus Function :||
Automatic pressure reduction on the drug delivery line during Occlusion Alarm
|Bolus Volume :||0.1ml to 10 ml in 0.1 ml increments|
|Dosage Taper Up/ Down (Sequential Mode) :||Available with 10 different programs|
|KVO :||0.1ml/Hr to 9.9ml/Hr in 0.1 ml increment.|
tAr.1 – Target Volume reached
tAr.2 – Target time reached
End – End of Syringe
PCA.d – PCA Probe disconnected
occL – Occlusion
OFF – Battery discharged
AL 1 – Syringe holder disturbed during infusion
AL 2 – Syringe Disengaged while running
AL 3 – Motor unable to drive
AL 4 – Mains to Battery F/R High reduce F/R <=200
AL 5 – AC Power over limit
AL 6 – AC Voltage below 215
AL 9 – Syringe not engaged
|Audio/Visual Indication & Alarms :||Target reached (time or volume), End of syringe Occlusion, Battery discharged, Motor unable to drive, Syringe not engaged, Near Empty, Battery low, Operation on mains / battery|
|Display :||Four 7 segment Display|
Mechanical Accuracy ±1%
Including Syringe ± 3%
|Dimension :||170 X 107 X 135 ( L x B x H)|
|Space Occupied :||2.4 ltrs|
|Weight :||1.75 kg|