Syringe Infusion Pump
- AKAS TERUMAX RX is a front loading syringe pump which is compact, light and rugged.
- Designed in an elegant fashion it stands out in your ICU.
- It works accurately for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients with laminar drug flow improving the patient care when drugs with short half-life is administered.
- Concentrated medicines need to be injected continuously as well as slowly into the patient.
- Syringe pumps are highly helpful under such situations as they can be programmed to deliver a specified quantity of drug through the vein at a predetermined rate.
- AKAS TERUMAX Syringe Pump can be used in Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal Patients
- Suitable for Cardiothoracic Patients
- Rugged and Strong design for rough use
- Compact (2.4 ltr) & Light weight(1.75kg)
- 1 to 1500ml/hr flow rate
- Long battery back up (up to 8 Hrs )
- Dosage ramp up and tapper down function
- Custom programmable mode to accept any brand of syringe
- Auto / Purge bolus facility
- Multiple safety alarm facility
- Inline program during infusion
- Weightless, carrying 4 pumps, mobility is comfortable.
- Automatic pressure reduction on the drug delivery line during Occlusion Alarm.
- Easily port 4 pumps on a carrying stand. Enhances patient mobility
- Small & compact, occupies less space near the patient even when 5 pumps are stacked. Allows easy access for medical & paramedical staff.
- Safety alarms are generated when drug delivery line is accidentally disconnected from patient.
- Single power cable distributes to 5 pumps, thereby avoiding power chord clustering, saving space, no necessity of multiple power sockets on the wall.
|Power Supply (I/P) :||AC 220V to 240V 50Hz|
|Battery :||12V Ni-MH Battery|
|Battery Backup :||8hrs @ 5ml.hr Flow rate on 50ml Syringe|
|Power Consumption :||7 VA|
|Applicable Syringe :||5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml & 50ml Syringe from JMS, Braun, Dispovan, BD and Custom Programmable for any brand of Syringe|
|Automatic Syringe Detector :||Available|
|Custom Programmable Syringe :||Available|
|Flow Rate Range|
0.1 – 200 ml/Hr (5ml Syringe)
0.1 – 400 ml/Hr (10ml Syringe)
0.1 – 600 ml/Hr (20ml Syringe)
0.1 – 800 ml/Hr (30ml Syringe)
0.1 – 1500 ml/Hr (50ml Syringe)
|Infused Volume :||0.1 – 999.9 ml|
|Elapsed Time :||Display of Elapsed time from 00:01 to 99:59 hrs|
Flow Rate only.
Flow Rate & Target volume.
Flow Rate & Target Time.
Target volume and target time
|Bolus :||Purge Bolus & Auto Bolus|
|Bolus Flow Rate :|
10 – 200 ml/Hr (5ml Syringe)
10 – 400 ml/Hr (10ml Syringe)
10 – 600 ml/Hr (20ml Syringe)
10 – 800 ml/Hr (30ml Syringe)
10 – 1500 ml/Hr (50ml Syringe)
|Bolus Volume :|
0.1ml to 10 ml in 0.1 ml increments
|Bolus Volume :||0.1ml to 10 ml in 0.1 ml increments|
|Dosage Taper Up/ Down (Sequential Mode) :||Available with 10 different programs|
|KVO :||0.1ml/Hr to 9.9ml/Hr in 0.1 ml increment.|
tAr.1 – Target Volume reached
tAr.2 – Target time reached
End – End of Syringe
PCA.d – PCA Probe disconnected
occL – Occlusion
OFF – Battery discharged
AL 1 – Syringe holder disturbed during infusion
AL 2 – Syringe Disengaged while running
AL 3 – Motor unable to drive
AL 4 – Mains to Battery F/R High reduce F/R <=200
AL 5 – AC Power over limit
AL 6 – AC Voltage below 215
AL 9 – Syringe not engaged
|Audio/Visual Indication & Alarms :||Target reached (time or volume), End of syringe Occlusion, Battery discharged, Motor unable to drive, Syringe not engaged, Near Empty, Battery low, Operation on mains / battery|
|Display :||Four 7 segment Display|
Mechanical Accuracy ±1%
Including Syringe ± 3%
|Dimension :||170 X 107 X 135 ( L x B x H)|
|Space Occupied :||2.4 ltrs|
|Weight :||1.75 kg|